2016, Aptera, bus, Charging, Corolla, Eco, electric, elon, elon musk, emissions, EV, hybrid, hydrogen, id3, las vegas, LE, Lexus, lyft, mirai, mobility, model 3, Model S, model X, nissan, oil, Plug-in, Politics, porsche, Range Anxiety, rv, solar, Taycan, Technology, Tesla, the boring company, Toyota, truck, trump, tunnel, uber, VW, What Drives Us
1) Pre-Porsche Porsche fails to sell after Auction Boondoggle https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-18/type-64-nazi-car-by-porsche-fails-to-sell-amid-auction-blunder
2) Continental is Shifting Their Focus from Manufacturing parts for ICE vehicles to Making parts for EV vehicles. https://www.wired.com/story/auto-supplier-betting-electric-future/
3) The World’s Largest EV never needs to Plug In https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1124478_world-s-largest-ev-never-has-to-be-recharged
4) Tesla (again) Launches Rooftop Solar Plan https://www.ccn.com/elon-musk-tesla-solar/
5) Wal-Mart Sues Tesla for Rooftop Solar Fires https://www.reuters.com/article/us-walmart-tesla-solar-lawsuit/walmart-sues-tesla-over-fires-at-stores-using-its-solar-panels-idUSKCN1VA26B
6) Los Angeles has just about had it with Waze https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/waze-los-angeles-neighborhoods/
1) The HD LiveWire approaches launch – https://youtu.be/rfitxBa7UPg?t=6m40s
2) The wind doesn’t always blow. . .
3) . . . and the sun doesn’t always shine. . .
Solar power system that works at night a renewable energy game-changer
4) . . . which is why we have batteries.
Energy storage market booms, with more growth to come
5) Dealership wins lawsuit against Toyota.
6) REE Reinvents the Wheel and Plans to Manufacturer Skateboards