What Drives Us episode
- Paul talks about the ground-level pollution created by gasoline powered lawn equipment. It’s better for you and the environment if you swapped them out for something with a plug or battery.
- Tony discusses that Lincoln has cancelled their anticipated partnership with Rivian to produce a luxury SUV EV. We would like to think that this is just a temporary thing.
- Kacey tells us about Tesla’s latest software update and how it improves stoplight recognition and smart summon mode.
- Georgia talks about a JD Power survey indicating people’s heads are still stuck in the sand when it comes to alt fuel vehicles.
- Mark talks about Rivian declining to accept a $1 million grant that was guaranteed to them from Normal, IL where they have their factory. Normal promised that if Rivian invests $22 million the town would kick in $1 million. Since then, Rivian has secured Billions in funding and decided the town could put the money to better use.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (65.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
battery, Eco, EV, funding, gasoline, law, LE, LED, pollution, rv, Software, SUV, Tesla, update, Vehicles