05:55 Cryptocurrencies are Fossil Fuel Hungry
20:50 VW Power Day and BMW’s EV plan
31:00 This Week in Tesla
42:50 CA Law Enforcement finally going after Cat Burglars
50:05 KIA’s EV6
56:25 The Citroën Ami
58:50 Texas strikes back at the Anti-Fossil Fuel Lobby
1:03:25 Shout-outs and Go Home!
1) Pre-Porsche Porsche fails to sell after Auction Boondoggle https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-18/type-64-nazi-car-by-porsche-fails-to-sell-amid-auction-blunder
2) Continental is Shifting Their Focus from Manufacturing parts for ICE vehicles to Making parts for EV vehicles. https://www.wired.com/story/auto-supplier-betting-electric-future/
3) The World’s Largest EV never needs to Plug In https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1124478_world-s-largest-ev-never-has-to-be-recharged
4) Tesla (again) Launches Rooftop Solar Plan https://www.ccn.com/elon-musk-tesla-solar/
5) Wal-Mart Sues Tesla for Rooftop Solar Fires https://www.reuters.com/article/us-walmart-tesla-solar-lawsuit/walmart-sues-tesla-over-fires-at-stores-using-its-solar-panels-idUSKCN1VA26B
6) Los Angeles has just about had it with Waze https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/waze-los-angeles-neighborhoods/
1) The HD LiveWire approaches launch – https://youtu.be/rfitxBa7UPg?t=6m40s
2) The wind doesn’t always blow. . .
3) . . . and the sun doesn’t always shine. . .
Solar power system that works at night a renewable energy game-changer
4) . . . which is why we have batteries.
Energy storage market booms, with more growth to come
5) Dealership wins lawsuit against Toyota.
6) REE Reinvents the Wheel and Plans to Manufacturer Skateboards
Huge thanks to Tony who did almost all the news this week…
Thanks to Lee Moon for the title this week.
This week’s news and reviews…
Mark goes into detail on his week driving the Chevy Bolt EV
Android Auto whips ass on Apple Car Play
2017, android, android auto, apple, autonomous, Bolt, Charging, Chevrolet, Chevy, chevy bolt, china, EV, feature, featured, funding, gm, google, law, laws, LE, regulations, review, self-driving, shell, tax, tencent, Tesla, uber
Honda’s 80 mile Laughing Stock.
But dealers protect us. From what we have no idea.
Autonomous racing. Or: if a race car bursts into flames and no one is inside does anyone care?