No, it is not safe to drink gasoline.
This week we discuss the Rawlinson-Motor Trend interview, gas prices and futures and Patrick explains what a future is, the upcoming Evoltis and much more.
Chris Anthony of Aptera joins us for the full hour. Chris was part of Aptera generation 1, left the company, and is back to get generation 2 off the ground.
It’s not a stretch to say that even though we really want all EV manufacturers to succeed, we’ve been skeptical of Aptera. Chris is a real trooper to come on the show and answer our questions. He really knows his stuff and presents a strong case for seriously checking out Aptera. In the 10 years since the first iteration, there have been a lot of improvements and inventions that provide opportunities not previously available.
Listen for yourself and decide whether you would be interested in an Aptera.
1) Russell provides insight gained at Toyota’s eVolution event
2) If you haven’t yet watched Russell’s interview with Matthew Klippenstein, you should check it out
3) The founder of Faraday Future files bankruptcy
4) Dyson declares they are giving up on developing an electric vehicle
5) All the non-Tesla owners need a supercharger network
6) The Nobel Prize in Chemistry was recently awarded to three men credited for the Lithium Ion battery
Aptera, battery, electric, elon, elon musk, EV, faraday future, future, hybrid, hydrogen, id3, interview, las vegas, LE, Lexus, lyft, mobility, model 3, Model S, model X, nissan, Plug-in, Politics, porsche, Range Anxiety, rv, Taycan, Technology, Tesla, the boring company, Toyota, trump, tunnel, uber, VW, What Drives Us