1) Volkswagon unveils the ID.3
2) And a little information about the ID.4
3) Speaking of VW, someone says they are below $100 per kWh battery price
4) COX Automotive makes a $350M investment in Rivian
5) Russell wants to talk about the Porsche Taycan debut
This week Paul joins Tony, Russell & Danny on the slow road to hell that is the 2016 Prius reveal. It’s so slow that we might have an autonomous Google car in production first. Or a Porsche Tesla Model S competitor. Or an Audi e-tron Tesla Model S competitor. Or a Hyundai Prius-fighter.
Or maybe not. Listen in for thoughts on those cars announced at Frankfurt and more from the 2016 Prius reveal in this week’s What Drives Us.