Infrastructure Week, part 1: Kitty Adams
Our first guest for Infrastructure week is Kitty Adams, She is the Executive Director and Founder of AdoptACharger.org. Ms. Adams has facilitated the installation of hundreds of EV chargers in 10 states, and has participated in a number of CEC and CARB workshops regarding alternative fuel vehicles and EV charging infrastructure. She was successfully awarded CEC grant funding to install EV charging at the California State Parks, and most recently a GFO as part of a team to design a micro grid in a disadvantaged community. She has presented at the Electric Power Research Institute Symposium, and has consulted on EV charging projects and policies nationwide.
1) VW ID.3 would not sell enough in the US, or would it sell too much?
2) Amazon orders 100K delivery vans from Rivian
3) Lime shuts down car rental service, Limepod
4) Waiting for Godot
2170, Aptera, Canada, CARB, electric, elon, elon musk, EV, hybrid, id3, las vegas, LE, Lexus, lyft, mobility, model 3, Model S, model X, musk, nissan, Plug-in, Politics, porsche, Range Anxiety, rv, Taycan, Technology, Tesla, the boring company, Toyota, truck, trump, tunnel, uber, update, van, VW, What Drives Us
1) The EV Cannonball Run record has been broken. Again.
2) The CSC Wiz electric scooter. Perhaps a good electric scooter with a terrible name.
3) Colorado to become a CARB state
4) While the planet burns, Ohio fans the flames.
5) Tesla Earnings Call
6) Electrification and Autonomy coming to Port of Long Beach CA
2017, auto show, Bolt, CARB, Chevrolet, Chrysler, electric, epa, EV, faraday future, featured, features, first, future, gm, hybrid, Hyundai, law, laws, LE, minivan, nevada, new york, new york auto show, pacifica, regulations, Tesla, tony schaefer, Toyota, tractor, trump