- American Airlines has started filling their planes to capacity during a pandemic.
- Toyota is severely limiting the supply of the RAV4 Prime for some reason.
- California is mandating that all commercial trucks be fully-electric by 2045.
- 2-sided solar panels that track the sun can increase energy production up to 30%.
- Minnesota is suing ExxonMobile and Koch Brothers for damages caused by their disregard of their own research.
- All Americans need to support the “Moving Forward” act.
- Hyundai has introduced an all-electric shuttle bus.
- Oslo is testing inductive charging for taxis.
- Electrify American has completed their first cross-country charging network.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (65.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS | More