- Jon B attended the Tokyo Auto Show and brought back photos and videos. A lot of interesting things going on.
- Harbour Air (Vancouver, CA) plans to be the world’s first fully-electric airline.
- According to Mary Barra, General Motors will spend more money in the next 5 years developing new EVs than in ICE development.
- The Toronto Transit Commission has added 60(!) new electric buses.
- Volkswagon is planning a massive switch from ICE vehicles to EVs that will see five plants around the world immediately change from ICE to EV manufacturing. Their goal is 1,000,000+ EVs per year in 2023.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (56.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Aptera, auto show, autonomous, battery, bus, Canada, CTT, electric, elon, elon musk, EV, first, funding, future, General Motors, gigafactory, gm, Hummer, hybrid, Hyundai, id3, las vegas, LE, Lexus, lyft, mobility, model 3, Model S, model X, nissan, Plug-in, Politics, porsche, Range Anxiety, reveal, Taycan, Technology, Tesla, the boring company, Tokyo, toronto, Toyota, trump, tunnel, uber, van, Vancouver, VW, What Drives Us