- Jon B attended the Tokyo Auto Show and brought back photos and videos. A lot of interesting things going on.
- Harbour Air (Vancouver, CA) plans to be the world’s first fully-electric airline.
- According to Mary Barra, General Motors will spend more money in the next 5 years developing new EVs than in ICE development.
- The Toronto Transit Commission has added 60(!) new electric buses.
- Volkswagon is planning a massive switch from ICE vehicles to EVs that will see five plants around the world immediately change from ICE to EV manufacturing. Their goal is 1,000,000+ EVs per year in 2023.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (56.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS | More