1) General Motors considers (threatens) to bring back the Hummer nameplate as an EV.
2) John Goodenough and others receive the Nobel Prize for inventing the Lithium-Ion battery that is primarily powering our transition to electric vehicles.
3) Tesla Gigafactory 3, phase 2 will be a battery manufacturing facility.
4) The future of transportation is not cars. Not even autonomous ones.
5) Nissan reveals the new Ariya EV. Sort of.
6) Hyundai has received massive funding to beef up its autonomous vehicle research and equipment development.
7) Tesla is chewing into other manufacturers’ market share. Is there room to share the market or does any product need to be a “[blank] killer”?