Week two of the WDU comeback brings together a bigger panel and higher alcohol levels than ever before. This week hosts, Danny Cooper and Russell Frost share the small screen with Chelsea Sexton, Tony Schaefer, Linda Weidemann, Patrick Connor and Evan Fusco
- A discussion of tax credits or charging stations
- Return of the Mitsubishi i-Miev
- The Chevy Bolt
- Polaris buys Brammo
- The “Carvi” electronic back seat driver
- A Colibri concept EV
- Tesla’s first battery swap station
- Is Europe regretting its support of diesel?
And, as always, much more. Enjoy.
Check us out LIVE, weekly at 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific.